Sunday, December 27, 2009

Watching Across the Universe now, taking a break before inserting disc 2. Loving all the songs in there! A film for fans of The Beatles, as it incorporated like, 33 of their songs in it. I don't have much of their songs YET but I'm already starting to sing along to them!

Saw the disc at the store yesterday and decided get it for I'm far too lazy to search for it online (didn't work on the sites I have).

Got Schindler's list (heard its real good) too! Can't wait to watch In America again, and the few on my "must watch" list of course. I watched In America on Christmas last year (and ended up writing a whole chunk about it if you did read), a pity I didn't do the same this year :( Soon, soon!


As usual, there are a few songs I really love so here you go:



Across the Universe - (prudence) I want to hold your hand

Love this rendition alot, go prudence! :D



Across the Universe - Dear Prudence

The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you

I found it pretty funny that I was able to guess the next line "and so are you" right after they sang "its beautiful". Its like the influence of too many "roses are red, violets are blue" kind of poems haha!



Across the universe - (Lucy, Jude, Max, Sadie, Prudence, and Jojo) because

Nice harmony.



Its cool how the characters are named after the songs. Like Lucy in the sky with the diamonds, Dear prudence and Hey Jude. Must I add the main characters are very goodlooking too :} More of Jude, Lucy and Prudence!

Back to the movie for me, the above songs are real good even though they're covers (from the film).

& yeah, I'll still talk about yesterday and the day before!

No comments: